IncentiveCash Program Terms and Conditions
1. Application of these Terms
These terms and conditions (Terms) and all policies posted on our website at https://minima.global/incentivecash-program (Website) set out the terms on which you can access our Website and participate in our IncentiveCash Program (IncentiveCash Program). In order to use our Website and participate in the IncentiveCash Program, you must accept these Terms. By accessing our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and you become legally bound by it.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OUR WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATE IN THE INCENTIVECASH PROGRAM.
For information regarding the processing of personal data, please see our Privacy Notice here: https://minima.global/privacy-policy
Please read these terms carefully. These Terms tell you who we are, how you can access our Website and participate in IncentiveCash Program, set out your rights and responsibilities and what to do if there is a problem.
Please note that we reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms in our sole discretion. We do this in accordance with section 11 below.
2. Who are we?
We are Minima Global Ltd, a company registered in United Kingdom with company number 11748734 whose registered address is 15 Westferry Circus, London E14 4HD, UK (we / us / our).
3. Your eligibility
To use our Website and participate in the IncentiveCash Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are a natural person and you are at least 18 years old;
- You have sufficient knowledge of digital currencies, cryptographic tokens, blockchain technology and a comprehensive understanding of applied cryptography;
- You are legally permitted to access our Website and the IncentiveCash Program under the laws of your jurisdiction.
4. IncentiveCash Program
The IncentiveCash Program rewards users for downloading our app and running a complete node. In order to participate in the IncentiveCash Program, you need to have a referral invite link (Link) or join the waiting list. Simply downloading a node from our Website does not enrol you into the IncentiveCash Program.
There is a limited number of Links available and while we wish that everyone could participate in the IncentiveCash Program, we make no guarantees that you will receive the Link even if you join the waiting list.
Once you receive the Link, you will need to download our app on your Android mobile, PC or Mac. You will then need to create your account by using your email address to enrol into the IncentiveCash Program. We will also ask you some additional questions to verify and confirm your identity. For information on how we will store your personal data (i.e., your email address), please see our Privacy Notice here: https://minima.global/privacy-policy
Once your account is created, you will earn 1 Minima Coin per day (Coin). The Coin will be stored on a database and does not hold any value until mainnet launch and you agree not to use it for speculative purposes. We may also provide you with the Links which you could then give to your invitees. We make no promises or guarantees as to how many Links you will receive.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE INCENTIVECASH PROGRAM, RECEIVING LINKS AND COINS, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT, TITLE, INTEREST, DIVIDEND, DISTRIBUTION, BENEFIT, CONTROL OR OWNERSHIP OF MINIMA GLOBAL LIMITED, AND YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE INCENTIVECASH PROGRAM ONLY TO FACILITATE OUR DEVELOPMENT.
5. Conditions to participate in the IncentiveCash Program
To participate in the IncentiveCash Program, you agree that:
- You will provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself, and promptly update, as necessary, your information;
- You will authorise us to make inquiries directly or through third parties to verify your identity and to protect against fraud, terrorism financing or money laundering;
- You accept all risks associated with participating in the IncentiveCash Program and using Coins;
- You accept that we reserve the right to refuse any requests to participate in the IncentiveCash Program;
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your IncentiveCash Program account and you will not hold us responsible for managing and maintaining the security of your IncentiveCash Program account;
- You will notify us immediately if you identify or suspect any unauthorised access to your IncentiveCash Program account by emailing email@example.com;
- You waive any right you may have to participate in a class-action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration against us.
6. Prohibited Purpose
It is prohibited to access our Website or the IncentiveCash Program for any of these purposes (Prohibited Purpose):
- To conduct or engage in any illegal activity;
- To hide or disguise the proceeds of any illegal activity;
- TO ENGAGE IN SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT;
- To infringe our intellectual property rights or intellectual property rights of any other person;
- To engage in any deceptive, fraudulent or malicious activity, including by launching viruses;
- To reverse-engineer, decompile, disable, or disassemble our Website;
- To engage in any other use or activity which breaches these Terms.
7. Acceptance of the risk
You accept each of the following risks:
- Our Website and the IncentiveCash Program are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind and you agree that you access our Website and participate in the IncentiveCash Program at your sole risk;
- Your failure to follow the procedures set in these Terms to participate in the IncentiveCash Program, including if you provide inaccurate information, may result in deactivation of your IncentiveCash Program account;
- There are risks associated with using blockchain networks. You accept and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors or distortions you may experience when using our Website or participating in the IncentiveCash Program;
- Participation in the IncentiveCash Program could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or regulatory action, which could impede or limit our ability to continue to develop, or which could impede or limit your ability to participate in the IncentiveCash Program;
- We may experience sophisticated cyber-attacks, unexpected surges in activity or other operational or technical difficulties that may cause interruptions to or delays to the use of our Website or participation in the IncentiveCash Program. You are aware of and accept the risk of operational challenges and failure resulting from unanticipated or heightened technical difficulties.
We can terminate these Terms at any time if:
- You commit a material breach of these Terms and such breach is not remediable;
- You use our Website, the IncentiveCash Program or Coins for any Prohibited Purpose.
If you become aware that any event has occurred, or circumstances exist, which may entitle us to terminate these Terms, you should immediately notify us in writing. Termination of these Terms shall not affect any of our accrued rights and liabilities at any time up to the date of termination.
You can terminate these Terms by giving written notice to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is your sole responsibility to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to the participation in the IncentiveCash Program, and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amount of tax to the appropriate tax authorities.
To the extent possible under the applicable law, you agree to indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners liable from any tax liability associated with or arising from the participation in the IncentiveCash Program and using Coins.
10. Intellectual property rights
We own all intellectual property rights in our Website and the IncentiveCash Program. By accessing our Website and participating in the IncentiveCash Program, you will not infringe any intellectual property rights that:
- Belong to third parties affected by your use of our Website and Services; and
- Belong to or are licensed to us. Some, but not all, actions that may be infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to us or any third party.
You agree to indemnify us in full against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of, or in connection with, your infringement of our or any third party intellectual property rights.
11. Changes to these Terms
We may amend these Terms at any time. If we amend these Terms, we will publish the updated terms on our Website. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes.
Your use of our Website or participation in the IncentiveCash Program after any modification to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
12. Third Party Sites
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners from and against any claim, liability, loss, damage (actual and consequential) of any kind or nature, suit, judgment, litigation cost, and lawyers’ fees arising out of or in any way related to (i) your breach of these Terms, (ii) your misuse or unauthorised use of our Website or the IncentiveCash Program, (iii) your violation of applicable laws, rules, regulations or the rights of any third party and (iv) any of your acts or omissions that implicate publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy in connection with your use of our Website or participation in the IncentiveCash Program.
We (including our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents and employees) shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any business losses, such as loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by us arising, directly or indirectly from:
- Your use of or your inability to use our Website or application or participate in the IncentiveCash Program;
- Your use of or your inability to use any Third Party Sites;
- Your use of smart contracts and other blockchain-related technologies;
- Delays or disruptions in using our Website or application and participating in the IncentiveCash Program;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by using our Website or application or the IncentiveCash Program;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Website or application or the IncentiveCash Program;
- Damage to your hardware device from the usage of our Website or application or the IncentiveCash Program;
- Unauthorised access or activities by third parties, including but not limited to the phishing or use of other means to attack our Website or application or the IncentiveCash Program;
- Your need to modify practices, content, or behaviour or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to these Terms or our policies.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees, or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
You will compensate us in full for any losses or costs, including reasonable legal fees, we incur arising out of your breach of these Terms, your unauthorised participation in the IncentiveCash Program or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
We are the data controller for your information and we have specific obligations to you under data protection laws. You can find out more about what information we use, what we use it for and who we share it within our Privacy Notice, which can be located here: https://minima.global/privacy-policy
17. Feedback and contact details
You may choose to submit comments, bug reports, ideas or other feedback about our Website or the IncentiveCash Program, including without limitation about how to improve the IncentiveCash Program by emailing us. We are free to use such feedback at our discretion and without additional compensation to you and may disclose such feedback to third parties.
Any questions, complaints or claims with respect of the use of our Website or participation in the IncentiveCash Program can be made by contacting us email@example.com.
- Entire agreement: These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between us supersede any previously issued terms and conditions of purchase or supply. If there is ever a conflict between these Terms and any other arrangement or agreement between us, these Terms shall take precedence.
- No partnership or agency: Nothing in these Terms constitutes, or will be deemed to constitute, a partnership between the parties nor make any party the agent of another party.
- Assignment: We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms (but without your prior express consent), provided that we assign these Terms on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. You must not assign your rights and obligations under these Terms.
- Waiver: Any right or remedy granted to us for breach of these Terms will be in addition to all other rights and remedies available to us. If we fail or delay to exercise any right or remedy, or only exercise the same in part, this does not mean that it waives such right or remedy in full in the future.
- Severance: If any provision of these Terms (or part of any provision) is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of any other provision of these terms will not be affected. If any provision (or part of any provision) would be illegal, invalid or enforceable unless part of the wording was deleted or worded differently, such provision will apply with such deletion or amendment as may be necessary to make it valid or effective.
- Notices: Notices under these Terms must be in writing and either sent by first class post to the party’s registered office (or other address notified by it) or by email to the email address notified to each party by the other. Notices will be deemed received, if sent by first class post, on the second working day after posting or, if sent by email, at the time of transmission.
- Third-party rights: A person who is not a party to these Terms shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with, it, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree that courts of England and Wales will have exclusive to settle such disputes or claims.